49 Main Street, Lower Middleton, Nova Scotia, B0S 1P0, Canada Location on Google Maps
Old Holy Trinity Church remains a consecrated church under the Anglican Diocese of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
An annual Parish of Wilmot service is held for the whole community on the Sunday close to the original first service which was on August 14, 1791.
The church is available for family functions such as weddings, baptisms, and funerals, through arrangements with the Parish rector – presently Rev. Paul Jennings.
Even though the church is unheated, activities have also been held in the non-summer months.
The Christmas presentations of carols and readings have been very well received.
The Old Holy Trinity Church Charitable Trust
The Old Holy Trinity Charitable Trust has been established to preserve and maintain the Old Holy Trinity Church building and to educate the public about its religious, cultural and historical significance. With your assistance, the trustees will be able to preserve this Nova Scotia Heritage Site as a memorial to the faith, devotion, plans and dreams of early settlers.
The Trust is made up of volunteers from the community interested in the historical significance of the church. Since 2001, the Trust is a registered charity entitled to provide tax receipts for donations received. Information on the Trust can be viewed on the government Charitable Status website www.cra-arc.gc.ca/chrts-gvng/lstngs linked here.
Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $10.00 or more. At the present, interested patrons can mail their donations directly to:
- Old Holy Trinity Charitable Trust
- PO Box 1105,
- Middleton, NS, Canada
- B0S 1P0
Old Holy Trinity Charitable Trust
PO Box 1105, Middleton, NS, Canada, B0S 1P0